If you want to know about Top 5 Best Solar Power Banks To Use In 2021
Plug-in power banks are good enough, but portable solar banks are now more preferred. Now the question is, why would we opt for solar banks if we already have the standard plug-in power banks. You will need a solar bank if you need to charge the phone again and again; then, in such a case, the standard power bank will only work for a day. You do not need a source of electricity and can charge it even in the wilderness. In case of any emergency, solar banks will come in handy.
This power bank will be a good option as it has many appealing features. This solar power bank is perfect for traveling. It has a USB C and power delivery. It provides 10 W of power during wireless charging. Another good feature about this solar bank is that it has a waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof case which makes it more durable. Its battery capacity is extremely good. This power bank can charge other devices and recharge itself at a very fast rate. It has two high-quality flashlights, which are a very good feature. It has a good warranty which is 1.5 years. This power bank has a capacity of 26800 mAh.
- It has a good output rating which is 15 watts.
- The best thing about this power bank is that it supports wireless charging.
- It has four output ports of charging.
- It is quite expensive.
The solar power bank provides the highest charging speed compared to a standard power bank. It can charge the two devices at the same time as it has two input ports. It has a certified ip66 rating as it is resistant to harsh environments. You can rely on it in an emergency, traveling, and disastrous situations. The solar cells can absorb the light and convert it into electrical energy as it has Qi wireless charging technology, so it is only compatible with Qi-enabled devices, but it is compatible with almost all Qi-enabled devices. Another amazing feature is that it has a strong flashlight.
- has an amazing capacity of 3000 mAh.
- It is highly durable as it is dustproof, shockproof, and waterproof.
- can charge multiple devices simultaneously at a faster rate.
- It is not recommended as the major charging source as its solar charging capacity is much less than cable charging.
This solar power bank is famous because of its Qi wireless charging feature as it is compatible with all the phones, and you have to put it on the backside of the phone, and it will do its work. It has one USB type C port which is only used for input, and it has two USB type-A port which can only be used for output. It has a good capacity as it can easily charge 8 to 10 phones and three phones simultaneously. 2 through the output port and 1 through the wireless charging.
- It has an amazing capacity of 20000 mAh.
- It has detachable solar panels for convenience and ease of use.
- Another good thing about this power bank is that it has a compass which can help you a lot during traveling.
- It is not completely waterproof, or we can say that it is only rainproof.
This solar power bank, due to its amazing output rating, which is 15 watts, is preferred. It is also equipped with Qi wireless charging technology which has made charging easy. Another amazing feature about this product is that it can charge four devices at the same time. Three of them through the type-c port and one through wireless charging. It has a built-in strong LED light that has three working modes, one of which is SOS. This solar bank has a warranty of 1 year which makes it more reliable.
- An amazing capacity of 32800 mAh.
- It has high durability as it is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- It is highly compatible with Qi wireless charging.
- The build quality of this power bank is just ordinary.
This power bank is last but least on our list. This is famous for its high reliability and durability. It has two USB charging ports that can recognize your device automatically and start the charging. This has protection against overheating, overcharging, and short circuits. It maximum output rating is 12 watt which is good. It also comes with a good warranty which is two years.
- An amazing capacity of 26800 mAh.
- Has four foldable solar panels for fast charging.
- It has an ultra-wide light which makes it more functional
- It does not have any USB type-c port.
A Quick Guide For Choosing The Right Solar Power Bank:-
Before you chose from Top 5 Best Solar Power Banks To Use In 2021 you need to consider following points.
- Capacity: this is the first thing that you should check whenever you go to buy a power bank. The power capacity tells you that how much longer your power bank will last. Power bank with 3000 mAh will last longer than power bank with 2000 mAh. But power bank with 2000 mAh is also considered good.
- Maximum Output: maximum output can also play a very important role as it tells you that how much faster the power bank will charge your phone. The power bank with 15 watts output will charge your phone faster than the power bank with a 10-watt output.
- Number Of Ports: number of ports is also very important as they determine how many phones we can charge at the same time. It is recommended to have at least two outputs and one input port in a power bank.
- Warranty: what will be the use of a power bank that has good capacity, output, and ports but does not has a good warranty. Despite having all these amazing features, if we have to buy a new battery bank, then it is of no use.
Hope you get a good idea how to shop for Top 5 Best Solar Power Banks To Use In 2021.